LVDSTX1 | OpenLDI Video Generator
- 4 independent LVDS channels
- 5D+1CLK per LVDS channel
- LVDS clock rate up to 100 MHz
- Aggregate pixel clock up to 300 MHz
- Standard and non-standard video resolution support
- Programmable frame size, synchs & porches
- Customizable video frame content from image files
- Still frame and circular buffer movie modes
- Real-time adjustable overlays
- Video pixel depth: 18-30 bits
- JEIDA and VESA selectable colour schemes
- USE CASE
The Flexmedia XM OpenLDI Generator modules are a versatile video generator based on the OpenLDI protocol. The LVDSTX1 module can then be used to generate and transmit multimedia digital streams.
This OpenLDI chipset, integrated in the OpenLDI Generator module, transmits four independent LVDS streams, each of them carrying an independent video stream.
The LVDSTX1 module is ideally suited for test applications in the automotive industry:
- Automotive equipment and Head-units
- Consumer Display output testing
*Please note that the Graphical User Interface (GUI) is meant to have a quick hands-on experience of Flexmedia XM module main functions. Full chipset functionality access is guaranteed through Command Line Interface (CLI) programming as well as specific embedded scripting.