GMSL2RC3 | GMSL2 Multimedia Stream Real-Time Analyzer
- Maxim Integrated deserializer over coaxial
- Fully supported chipset functions
- Video timing detection
- Burst capable video frame grabbing
- Real time video analyzer: BER/PER/PSNR
- Multiple & simultaneous ROI analysis
- RGB and YCbCr selectable colour spaces
- 4:2:2 chroma sub sampling and ITU656 decoder
- Optional audio stream capture
- Bidirectional sideband communication support
- Programmable I/O trigger
- Use Case
The Flexmedia XM GMSL2RC3 module is a versatile video frame grabber and real-time frame analyzer.
It can then be used to receive and analyze multimedia streams coming from multimedia digital stream sources compatible with Maxim Integrated deserializer.
The GMSL2RC3 module is ideally suited for test applications in the automotive industry:
- Automotive Infotainment
- Multi-camera driver assistance systems
The multimedia data link configuration implies having detailed SerDes information/datasheets (subject to NDA) as well as application specific video formats, encodings, etc. and subsystem implementation.
As the multimedia SerDes chipset may hold complex/undisclosed features, direct access to the chipset vendor support may be required in some cases.