ESC1000T1 | Ethernet to BASE-T1 Smart Media Converter
- Smart Media Converter from Ethernet to BASE-T1
- Executes DUT control & flashing programs
- Integrated iMX8 Multicore Linux ARM-Core µPC
- µPC performs as NAT and DHCP server
- Downloadable scripts
- Configurable IEEE 100/1000BASE-T1 modes
- H-MTD® connector for IEEE 1000BASE-T1
- RJ-45 connector for Gigabit Ethernet
- Status & activity front LEDs
- Extremely compact solution
- USE CASE
The Flexmedia XM ESC1000T1 is an Ethernet to 1000BASE-T1 Smart Media Converter module.
It is a versatile micro-PC based on an ARM Multicore processor supporting Linux OS. The ESC1000T1 Smart Media Converter module performs as NAT, DHCP client and DHCP server.
The ESC1000T1 module has preinstalled scripts to configure the basic features; furthermore, it is also possible to download new scripts for features updates.
*Please note that the Graphical User Interface (GUI) is meant to have a quick hands-on experience of Flexmedia XM module main functions. Full chipset functionality access is guaranteed through Command Line Interface (CLI) programming as well as specific embedded scripting.